With the motive to help students and freshers learn the basic concepts behind SEO, Shikshyalaya in association with Catch Square organized an hour-long SEO session for three days. The session was conducted online through google meet and there was an average of 25 participants. Additionally, the session was live through Shikshyalaya’s Facebook Page.
The first day was all about theoretical aspects of SEO. It covered:
- What is SEO?
- Importance of SEO
- How does a search engine work?
- Major search engine at the present scenario
- Major Google Updates
The second day covered majorly onsite optimization. These were:
- Website Structure – Sioling strategy
- Technical Optimization
- Onpage Optimization
- Google Webmasters Tool (Search Console)
- Google Analytics
The third day covered offsite optimization. The topics were:
- Importance of Link Building
- From where we need to build links
- Anchor Text Optimization
- Link Attributes
- Link Building Techniques – Best Practices
It was obvious that with only attending a presentation, one cannot develop SEO skills. Rather, it needs rigorous practice. So, we offer NEXT SESSION where participants would work on a real-time project under close guidance.
If you are also searching for SEO Training for Beginners/ novice, Contact Shikshyalaya for the course.